"Abusing a pet", defined as "purposely or knowingly causing, attempting to cause, or threatening to cause physical injury to a pet with intent to control, punish, intimidate, or distress the petitioner" is one of the grounds the court may consider in issuing an Order...
Effective November 4, 2021, the use of Form 14, which is the Missouri equivalent of the Kansas Child Support Worksheet, will be mandatory. A parent paying child support in a case in which modification of child support is sought may use a credit for children for whom...
- JURISDICTION TO MODIFY PARENTING TIME & CHILD SUPPORT
- Kansas Court of Appeals Reiterates Need for Financial Information in District Court Approval of Separation Agreements
- Missouri Orders of Protection-Pets now included-Senate Bill 71
- KANSAS FAMILY LAW APPELLATE COURT DECISIONS—JUNE-JULY, 2021
- Missouri Child Support: Form 14