Effective November 4, 2021, the use of Form 14, which is the Missouri equivalent of the Kansas Child Support Worksheet, will be mandatory. A parent paying child support in a case in which modification of child support is sought may use a credit for children for whom...
Month: July 2021
- JURISDICTION TO MODIFY PARENTING TIME & CHILD SUPPORT
- Kansas Court of Appeals Reiterates Need for Financial Information in District Court Approval of Separation Agreements
- Missouri Orders of Protection-Pets now included-Senate Bill 71
- KANSAS FAMILY LAW APPELLATE COURT DECISIONS—JUNE-JULY, 2021
- Missouri Child Support: Form 14