In order to approve a Separation Agreement and incorporate it into a Decree of Divorce, the district court must find that an agreement has been reached, and that it is fair, just and equitable. In order to make such a finding, the court must have sufficient evidence...
Month: November 2021
- Kansas Court of Appeals Reiterates Need for Financial Information in District Court Approval of Separation Agreements
- Missouri Orders of Protection-Pets now included-Senate Bill 71
- KANSAS FAMILY LAW APPELLATE COURT DECISIONS—JUNE-JULY, 2021
- Missouri Child Support: Form 14
- Tips for helping kids cope with the change of a divorce