JURISDICTION TO MODIFY PARENTING TIME—Ends When Child Reaches Age 18. Marriage of Lewis and Bush, Docket No. 124, 454, ___ Kan. App. 2d ____, ___P.3d.____ (June 10, 2022-Johnson-Judge Rokusek—Affirmed in part and dismissed in part). Pro se father appeals court’s...
Month: June 2022
- JURISDICTION TO MODIFY PARENTING TIME & CHILD SUPPORT
- Kansas Court of Appeals Reiterates Need for Financial Information in District Court Approval of Separation Agreements
- Missouri Orders of Protection-Pets now included-Senate Bill 71
- KANSAS FAMILY LAW APPELLATE COURT DECISIONS—JUNE-JULY, 2021
- Missouri Child Support: Form 14