"Abusing a pet", defined as "purposely or knowingly causing, attempting to cause, or threatening to cause physical injury to a pet with intent to control, punish, intimidate, or distress the petitioner" is one of the grounds the court may consider in issuing an Order...
Month: August 2021
CHILD SUPPORT-Modification-Underemployment. Marriage of Rees (n/k/a Denning) v. Rees, Docket No. 123,206, 2021 WL _______ (July, 2021-Ellis-Affirmed). Father changed jobs, moving to a different town and working for a lower wage. Mother alleged the district court...
- Kansas Court of Appeals Reiterates Need for Financial Information in District Court Approval of Separation Agreements
- Missouri Orders of Protection-Pets now included-Senate Bill 71
- KANSAS FAMILY LAW APPELLATE COURT DECISIONS—JUNE-JULY, 2021
- Missouri Child Support: Form 14
- Tips for helping kids cope with the change of a divorce