Effective November 4, 2021, the use of Form 14, which is the Missouri equivalent of the Kansas Child Support Worksheet, will be mandatory. A parent paying child support in a case in which modification of child support is sought may use a credit for children for whom the paying parent is responsible for supporting (Line 2 (c) ) unless that will result in child support less than the amount of the original child support order. Also, in cases where no overnight custody or visitation is ordered for a child older than 18, overnight credit may nonetheless be allowed, according to comments to use of the Form, “when circumstances would support an adjustment for periods of overnight time spent with the [parent paying support.” Line 11.
Missouri Child Support: Form 14
- Kansas Court of Appeals Reiterates Need for Financial Information in District Court Approval of Separation Agreements
- Missouri Orders of Protection-Pets now included-Senate Bill 71
- KANSAS FAMILY LAW APPELLATE COURT DECISIONS—JUNE-JULY, 2021
- Missouri Child Support: Form 14
- Tips for helping kids cope with the change of a divorce