When a marriage goes sour, it can give people a lot of anxiety thinking about the divorce process. However, the more one knows about the divorce process, the better they can prepare themselves and their family for the change. One subject that can cause a lot of stress...
Month: April 2017
Determining child custody specifics is crucial under Kansas family law. It can be positive for a child to have shared and planned parenting time with both parents, even if they are living separate lives from each other. If a joint-custody arrangement is likely for you...
- Kansas Court of Appeals Reiterates Need for Financial Information in District Court Approval of Separation Agreements
- Missouri Orders of Protection-Pets now included-Senate Bill 71
- KANSAS FAMILY LAW APPELLATE COURT DECISIONS—JUNE-JULY, 2021
- Missouri Child Support: Form 14
- Tips for helping kids cope with the change of a divorce