With Spring in full-swing, many Overland Park families take this as a time to address some Spring cleaning. However, for Overland Park couples who have decided to get a divorce, de-cluttering and organizing are just two things on a longer list. Applying Spring...
Month: March 2017
When getting a divorce, many people have questions about finances and other aspects that can drastically change when you go from coupled to single. Some couples sign prenuptial agreements before entering their marriage. The reasons behind signing a prenuptial...
Kansas couples who find themselves going through a divorce can face many difficulty decisions. For some, property division is the most pressing issue. For others, issues dealing with their children, such as child custody, child support and visitation plans can be the...
- JURISDICTION TO MODIFY PARENTING TIME & CHILD SUPPORT
- Kansas Court of Appeals Reiterates Need for Financial Information in District Court Approval of Separation Agreements
- Missouri Orders of Protection-Pets now included-Senate Bill 71
- KANSAS FAMILY LAW APPELLATE COURT DECISIONS—JUNE-JULY, 2021
- Missouri Child Support: Form 14