There are not many people who take pleasure in having their personal family issues and grievances aired. However, in some cases, this becomes a necessity, such as when a couple goes through a divorce or when unmarried couples fight over child custody and support....
Month: January 2017
For many people who go through a divorce in Kansas, the child custody aspect of the legal proceedings is the most confusing and emotional. Every parent wants what is best for their children, and in many cases that means that the two spouses who are going through a...
- Kansas Court of Appeals Reiterates Need for Financial Information in District Court Approval of Separation Agreements
- Missouri Orders of Protection-Pets now included-Senate Bill 71
- KANSAS FAMILY LAW APPELLATE COURT DECISIONS—JUNE-JULY, 2021
- Missouri Child Support: Form 14
- Tips for helping kids cope with the change of a divorce