For many people in Kansas, getting the news from a spouse that a divorce is forthcoming can be devastating. The end of a marriage is almost always a hard time on both people involved, even if the decision lies with one party over the other. But, what if the couple has...
Month: December 2016
Most of our Kansas readers know that couples going through a divorce will have to face quite a few potentially complicated legal issues during that process. However, what some people may not realize is that unmarried couples can find themselves dealing with difficult...
- Kansas Court of Appeals Reiterates Need for Financial Information in District Court Approval of Separation Agreements
- Missouri Orders of Protection-Pets now included-Senate Bill 71
- KANSAS FAMILY LAW APPELLATE COURT DECISIONS—JUNE-JULY, 2021
- Missouri Child Support: Form 14
- Tips for helping kids cope with the change of a divorce