When a couple decides that the time has come to file for a divorce, it can be an emotional and stressful time. Every divorce presents different types of issues to address, from alimony and property division to child custody and child support. Depending on the couple,...
Month: November 2016
While we would never disclose our political leanings or assume yours, we all know that the recent election has left many Americans disgruntled. Some voters' disappointment has gone so far as to inspire people's thoughts about leaving the country. Relocation...
- JURISDICTION TO MODIFY PARENTING TIME & CHILD SUPPORT
- Kansas Court of Appeals Reiterates Need for Financial Information in District Court Approval of Separation Agreements
- Missouri Orders of Protection-Pets now included-Senate Bill 71
- KANSAS FAMILY LAW APPELLATE COURT DECISIONS—JUNE-JULY, 2021
- Missouri Child Support: Form 14