When you filed for divorce, you probably never thought you could look to Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt for some guidance. But you can if you have kids and are divorcing.While "Brangelina's" children might live somewhat different realities than your kids, the matter of...
Month: September 2016
While there is no doubt that child support is important to the children and primary caregivers involved in a divorce, there can be confusion regarding child support rules. While parents were married, many just have a joint pool of money. If the kids need shoes, the...
Sadly, summer is in our rear view mirror now. September is in full swing. School has started. The air is getting cooler. Is the temp in your marriage cooling down, too?If so, you are not unlike the relatively greater number of other couples who choose this time of...
- Kansas Court of Appeals Reiterates Need for Financial Information in District Court Approval of Separation Agreements
- Missouri Orders of Protection-Pets now included-Senate Bill 71
- KANSAS FAMILY LAW APPELLATE COURT DECISIONS—JUNE-JULY, 2021
- Missouri Child Support: Form 14
- Tips for helping kids cope with the change of a divorce