There is no doubt about it. There is a stigma attached with divorce. The often misguided notion that getting a divorce is a failure keeps many men and women in unhappy marriages for too long. It keeps too many children in the homes of unhappy moms and dads. The...
Month: July 2016
Maybe you have made the brave decision to get a divorce. It can take years for some to reach the conclusion that their marriage is no longer a healthy situation and take official action to move on.Now that you have made the big step of choosing your course of action,...
- JURISDICTION TO MODIFY PARENTING TIME & CHILD SUPPORT
- Kansas Court of Appeals Reiterates Need for Financial Information in District Court Approval of Separation Agreements
- Missouri Orders of Protection-Pets now included-Senate Bill 71
- KANSAS FAMILY LAW APPELLATE COURT DECISIONS—JUNE-JULY, 2021
- Missouri Child Support: Form 14